School Group rates are available for most productions.
ALADDIN – The Gaiety Panto
Group rates from €17 – €20.50 for the 11:00am morning shows on the following dates:
- Tuesday 26th and Friday 29th
- Tuesday 3rd/Wednesday 4th/Thursday 5th/Friday 6th
- Monday 9th/Tuesday 10th/Wednesday 11th/Thursday 12th
- Group rates from €25.75- €34.75 for the evening and weekend shows
- Teachers tickets are complimentary
ASKING FOR IT
This award-winning production comes to The Gaiety from 9th October for a limited run.
Group rates from €16 , teachers tickets are complimentary.
Wednesday matinees 16th and 23rd October available.
Group Discount €5 off per ticket on Monday-Thursday evening shows.
School Study Packs also available.
Asking for It shines an unflinching light on the experience of a young woman whose life is changed forever by a horrific act of violence. One night in a small town in Co. Cork, where everyone knows everyone, things spiral terrifyingly out of control. What will happen now? – to Emma? To her family? To the others?
- WINNER – Audience Choice Award at the Irish Times Irish Theatre Awards.
For over 20 years, nothing has carried the energy, the sensuality and the spectacle of Riverdance. The worldwide phenomenon which is Riverdance began its journey as the interval act in the 1994 Eurovision Song Contest, produced for television by Moya Doherty. This electrifying and innovative seven minute dance piece was then developed into a full-length stage show by Producer Moya Doherty, Composer Bill Whelan and Director John McColgan. With its fusion of Irish and International music and dance, the show broke all box office records during its world première run in Dublin and has continued to set new records in packed theatres and arenas throughout the world.
Group rates from €16
Thursday matinees available.
Group Discounts on all performances.
BOOKING INFORMATION FOR SCHOOLS
Monday – Friday 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (excluding bank holidays)
Phone: +353 (0)1 646 8687
Tickets will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Wheelchair-accessible seats are limited to four per performance. Once your booking has been processed you will be issued with an invoice detailing the final payment schedule and seat allocation.
Guidelines for School Groups
The following information is intended to clarify The Gaiety Theatre policies, prevent any last-minute problems you may encounter with your booking and help make your visit to The Gaiety Theatre as enjoyable as possible.
Getting Ready for your Visit
- Full payment is required 8 weeks in advance of the performance date you are attending.
- Refund Policy: we appreciate that parents often request refunds when their child is unable to attend The Gaiety Theatre for a variety of reasons. We would like to remind all customers that The Gaiety Theatre has a strict no refunds policy.
The Day of your Visit
- Individual tickets must be distributed to your students prior to arriving at the theatre in order to alleviate congestion at the entrance door and avoid delays. To enter the theatre every individual must have their own ticket.
- Please make sure that your group arrives at least 30 minutes before the performance is scheduled to begin. Late arrivals delay the curtain and your group may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance or the interval.
- Please ensure adequate supervision for your students. The Gaiety Theatre provides one complimentary ticket for a teacher for every 10 students for certain productions. We ask that you remain in the auditorium during the performance and sit among your students.
- Mobiles phones must be switched off.
- Out of courtesy for both performers and fellow theatre-goers please discuss house etiquette with your students before attending The Gaiety Theatre:
- Please deposit all rubbish in the bins provided.
- Please visit the bathroom before the show or during the interval rather than during the performance.
- No talking or whispering during the performance as this is distracting for the performers on stage.
- No photography/recording is allowed in the auditorium.
- Please be aware of the noise made by crisps, sweet wrappers, etc., as this may disturb other patrons.
- Please do not hesitate to alert an usher if you are disturbed by noise from other groups.
Group Sales +353 (1) 646 8687 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org