School Group bookings now being taken for our 2020 Panto.
You can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE LITTLE MERMAID – The Gaiety Panto- 29th Nov 2020 – 10th Jan 2021
Group rates from €18 – €21.50 for the 11:00am morning shows on the following dates:
- 1st / 4th / 8th/ 9th/ 10th / 11th / 15th / 16th / 17th
Teachers tickets are complimentary
Group rates also available from €22- €34.50 for selected matinees and evening shows
THIS IS NO ORDINARY PANTO, IT’S THE GAIETY PANTO!
The Gaiety Theatre has hosted the annual Christmas Panto each year since 1873. Today, families come from far and wide to experience the Gaiety Christmas Panto and for many it has become as much a family Christmas tradition as Santa himself!
Take an enchanting journey under the sea as The Little Mermaid is the 2020 – 2021 Gaiety Panto!
A pantomime extravaganza with singing, dancing and laugh out loud oceanic adventures, The Gaiety Theatre is set to be transformed into a stunning kingdom under the sea from 29 November 2020 until 10 January 2021.
Join us as we follow Ariel on her adventures as she dreams of escaping the sea and exploring the world above! Expect plenty of twists, turns and hilarious high jinks as Ariel tries to escape the scheming evil witch Ursula who tries to take over the kingdom, steal her voice and stop true love! Dive right in – you’ll have a swimmingly good time!
BOOKING INFORMATION FOR SCHOOLS
Monday – Friday 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. (excluding bank holidays)
Tickets will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Wheelchair-accessible seats are limited to four per performance. Once your booking has been processed you will be issued with an invoice detailing the final payment schedule and seat allocation.
Guidelines for School Groups
The following information is intended to clarify The Gaiety Theatre policies, prevent any last-minute problems you may encounter with your booking and help make your visit to The Gaiety Theatre as enjoyable as possible.
Getting Ready for your Visit
- Full payment is required 8 weeks in advance of the performance date you are attending.
- Refund Policy: we appreciate that parents often request refunds when their child is unable to attend The Gaiety Theatre for a variety of reasons. We would like to remind all customers that The Gaiety Theatre has a strict no refunds policy.
The Day of your Visit
- Individual tickets must be distributed to your students prior to arriving at the theatre in order to alleviate congestion at the entrance door and avoid delays. To enter the theatre every individual must have their own ticket.
- Please make sure that your group arrives at least 30 minutes before the performance is scheduled to begin. Late arrivals delay the curtain and your group may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance or the interval.
- Please ensure adequate supervision for your students. The Gaiety Theatre provides one complimentary ticket for a teacher for every 10 students for certain productions. We ask that you remain in the auditorium during the performance and sit among your students.
- Mobiles phones must be switched off.
- Out of courtesy for both performers and fellow theatre-goers please discuss house etiquette with your students before attending The Gaiety Theatre:
- Please deposit all rubbish in the bins provided.
- Please visit the bathroom before the show or during the interval rather than during the performance.
- No talking or whispering during the performance as this is distracting for the performers on stage.
- No photography/recording is allowed in the auditorium.
- Please be aware of the noise made by crisps, sweet wrappers, etc., as this may disturb other patrons.
- Please do not hesitate to alert an usher if you are disturbed by noise from other groups.
Group Sales Email: email@example.com