School group bookings are available via email at email@example.com
SIVE – John B. Keane
27th January – 9th March 2024
Leaving Cert School Groups Offer – Tickets from only €21.50
We are delighted to offer your student group a special discounted rate for this production of John B. Keane’s SIVE , which is on the prescribed reading list for Leaving Cert Examinations 2025
Reduced-priced School matinees at 12noon
Leaving Cert Students Group Rates from ONLY €21.50 and NO BOOKING FEES
This offer applies to student groups of 10 or more for the Schools matinees at 12noon:
- Thursday 1st February 12noon
- Thursday 8th February 12noon
- Thursday 22nd February 12noon
- Thursday 29th February 12noon
- Thursday 7th March 12noon
- extra 12noon dates added….
- Tuesday 12th March 12noon
- Wednesday 13th March 12noon
- Thursday 14th March 12noon
TEACHERS TICKETS ARE FREE with every 10 students
You can book now and pay later for your tickets. No deposit required.
Contact our Groups Dept. Monday – Friday at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by phone 01- 646 8687 Monday-Friday 10am-4pm
We also have rates from €19 on our Wednesday 2:30pm matinees.
Email us for details email@example.com
BOOKING INFORMATION FOR SCHOOLS
Phone: (01) 6468687 Monday to Friday 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
To book or reserve seats for school groups please contact us by email or phone
View our Seating Plan
Tickets will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis. Wheelchair-accessible seats are limited to four per performance. Once your booking has been processed you will be issued with an invoice detailing the final payment schedule and seat allocation.
Guidelines for School Groups
The following information is intended to clarify The Gaiety Theatre policies, prevent any last-minute problems you may encounter with your booking and help make your visit to The Gaiety Theatre as enjoyable as possible.
Getting Ready for your Visit
- Full payment is required 8 weeks in advance of the performance date you are attending.
- Refund Policy: we appreciate that parents often request refunds when their child is unable to attend The Gaiety Theatre for a variety of reasons. We would like to remind all customers that The Gaiety Theatre has a strict no refunds policy.
The Day of your Visit
- Individual tickets must be distributed to your students prior to arriving at the theatre in order to alleviate congestion at the entrance door and avoid delays. To enter the theatre every individual must have their own ticket.
- Please make sure that your group arrives at least 30 minutes before the performance is scheduled to begin. Late arrivals delay the curtain and your group may not be admitted until a suitable break in the performance or the interval.
- Please ensure adequate supervision for your students. The Gaiety Theatre provides one complimentary ticket for a teacher for every 10 students for certain productions. We ask that you remain in the auditorium during the performance and sit among your students.
- Mobiles phones must be switched off.
- Out of courtesy for both performers and fellow theatre-goers please discuss house etiquette with your students before attending The Gaiety Theatre:
- Please deposit all rubbish in the bins provided.
- Please visit the bathroom before the show or during the interval rather than during the performance.
- No talking or whispering during the performance as this is distracting for the performers on stage.
- No photography/recording is allowed in the auditorium.
- Please be aware of the noise made by crisps, sweet wrappers, etc., as this may disturb other patrons.
- Please do not hesitate to alert an usher if you are disturbed by noise from other groups.
Group Sales Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Sales Phone : Mon to Fri 10am-4pm – 01 6468687
Please advise us at time of booking if there are any members of your group with access issues to ensure we allocate the correct seating