March / April 2020
Following Government advice regarding indoor mass gatherings and travel restrictions, The Gaiety Theatre will close to the public until April 19th 2020. Purchase of our Gift Vouchers over the phone and in person will be suspended during this time.
Ticketmaster E-cards are available online and may be used for purchases (through Ticketmaster) of tickets for available shows at The Gaiety Theatre.
They may be purchased here: https://www.ticketmaster.ie/giftcards
We would like to assure you that we are monitoring the coronavirus situation very closely and following advice from the HSE and government. Currently, all performances beyond the 19th April are going ahead as scheduled. However, the situation is constantly evolving and we will keep all customers informed of any updates for future performances beyond that date.
Please refer to our website and social channels for further updates over the coming weeks.
Give the Gift of Live Entertainment
Let your friends and family choose from over 20 great shows a year.
It has never been easier to purchase gift vouchers. Simply call into our City Centre Box Office and our team will be delighted to arrange your voucher for you.
You can also purchase Gift Vouchers over the phone and have them posted to you or a recipient. Call our Groups Department on 01 6468687 (Mon-Fri 10am – 6pm)
South King Street, Dublin 2
10 am – 7 pm / Mon – Sat
(opening hours are subject to performance schedule)
How to redeem your Gaiety Gift Voucher:
- Call us on 01 6468687 or email us at email@example.com to book your chosen seats/production. You may also call in person to the Box office.
- When you have selected your seats, write the booking reference in the space provided on the voucher cover.
- Post the Gift Voucher and cover to: Groups Department, Gaiety Theatre, King Street South , Dublin 2
- Your booking will be processed and you will be contacted for any balance owing . Your tickets will then be posted to you.
Gift vouchers terms and conditions of sale:
- Gift vouchers are available for purchase in person at The Gaiety Theatre Box Office and/or through the Groups Department. They can be made for any denomination in Euro.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 5 years from the date of purchase.
- Vouchers can only be redeemed against tickets and cannot be used in The Gaiety bars, confectionary shop or merchandise counter.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash in part or whole.
- The Gaiety Theatre cannot be held responsible for delayed or lost post.
- Change will only be issued as a Gaiety Theatre gift voucher.
- Where voucher redemption is made by telephone the tickets purchased will be reserved , pending physical receipt of vouchers which must be returned to The Gaiety Theatre in order to complete the transaction (we advise a secure method of delivery such as registered or swift post).
- Gift vouchers cannot be used for online payments.
- Only gift vouchers purchased directly from the theatre are accepted. Ticketmaster gift vouchers can be used through Ticketmaster outlets.
- The show you choose to come to can be after the voucher expiry date, as long as the voucher is used before it expires
- All purchases are subject to availability and standard terms & conditions of sale.