Conditions of sale
Terms and Conditions of Sale (Tickets)
- Tickets cannot be refunded except on the cancellation of the performance.
- The Gaiety Theatre reserves the right to refuse admission to the venue.
- Tickets are sold subject to the theatre’s right to make any alternations to the programme or cast as a result of circumstances beyond its control.
- If the performance or event has to be interrupted or abandoned no money will be refunded if more than half of it has taken place.
- Patrons with tickets purchased from unauthorised sellers may be refused entry.
- The Gaiety Theatre reserves the right to provide alternative seats to those specified on the ticket.
- Latecomers will not be admitted to the theatre until a suitable break or interval.
- The use of cameras or audio and video recording equipment is strictly prohibited. Please ensure that all mobile phones, pagers and alarms are switched off before entering the auditorium.
- Once you have booked tickets for The Gaiety Theatre your details will be held on our database. From time to time we may send you information about The Gaiety Theatre and its programme of events. If you do not wish to receive this information, please tell us at the time of booking. The Gaiety Theatre will not share your details with any other organisation.
- You may exchange your tickets for a different date of the same production with us up to 24 hours before your original schedule performance, subject to availability.
- All exchanges must be requested by telephone or in person for tickets of the same value or higher.
- All unwanted tickets must be returned to us no later than 24 hours prior to the performance.
- We charge an administration fee of €2 per ticket exchanged.
Terms and Conditions of Sale (Gift Vouchers)
- Gift vouchers are valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- Vouchers cannot be used in The Gaiety bars, confectionary shop or merchandise counter.
- Vouchers cannot be redeemed for cash in part or whole.
- The Gaiety Theatre cannot be held responsible for delayed or lost post.
- Change will only be issued as a Gaiety Theatre gift voucher.
- Where voucher redemption is made by telephone the tickets purchased will be reserved for five working days, pending physical receipt of vouchers which must be returned to The Gaiety Theatre Box Office in order to complete the transaction (we advise a secure method of delivery such as registered or swift post).
- Gift vouchers cannot be used for online payments.