Terms & Conditions for school booking form
- Tickets will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis
- Wheelchair seats are limited to four per performance and cannot be guaranteed.
- Once your booking has been processed you will be issued with an invoice detailing the final payment schedule and seat allocation.
- A 25% will be requested that must be paid within 14 days of the date of the invoice.
- Tickets and venue seating plan with be mailed to you on receipt of final payment.
- Tickets cannot be refunded except on the cancellation of the performance.
- School performances begin promptly at 11 am. Latecomers will not be admitted to the theatre until a suitable break or interval.
- The Gaiety Theatre will try to accommodate your booking requests/preferences but cannot guarantee availability of all requests
- Once you have booked tickets for The Gaiety Theatre your details will be held on our database. From time to time we may send you information about The Gaiety Theatre and its programme of events. If you do not wish to receive this information, please tell us at the time of booking. The Gaiety Theatre will not share your details with any other organisation.